Put a check on the spreading of cancer with some effective steps
Most people are afraid of the disease cancer as it is threatening to life. But we all know that “When there is a will, there is a way”, so instead of getting nervous you must try to follow the strict rules which the doctor recommend you to do. You must also try to spread awareness among people so that they also get conscious regarding this. There are lots of methods how to check cancer. You must do good research work on this or consult a cancer specialist. This article will help you to know about the various methods how you can fight cancer from spreading.
Keep yourself aware:
There are various kinds of cancer and each needs different kinds of treatment. Few of the well known cancers are throat cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, hepatic cancer, gastric cancer, prostate cancer, anal cancer, bone cancer, cervical cancer, gallbladder cancer, liver cancer, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, renal cell cancer, salivary gland cancer, skin cancer, small intestine cancer, thyroid cancer, vaginal cancer etc. Well there may be more. So, from the list you can easily understand that this is a disease which can never be neglected.
- Various cancers are often caused due to the ill habits. You must put a check on your bad habits.
- The first and the foremost thing that you must never forget is that try to check your smoking habits. Research has proved that chain-smokers are at tremendous risk to get affected by cancer. The tobacco is very harmful to our health. Not only those who smoke, but even the non smokers get affected by the smoke. Lung cancers occur due to this.
- Chewing gutkha or beetle nuts is equally harmful to us. It is found to be an important cause behind the occurrence of oral cancer.
- Consumption of unlimited alcohol is equally life threatening. Hepatic cancer is caused due to this.
- People who don’t eat breakfast are more likely to get affected from gallbladder cancer. So eat your food on time.
- Research has shown that having more number of sexual partners is one of the major causes for cervical cancer.
- Over consumption of processed meat increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Reduce your excess fat as that is the reason for the occurrence of various cancers like colon cancer, prostate cancer etc.
Go for the various cancer tests:
- Anti-melanin antibody screen test
- Biological terrain assessment
- Cancer marker tests like checking of alpha fetoprotein, CA 15.3, CA 19.9, CA125, carcinoembryonic antigen, EVP
- CBC blood tests
- Darkfield microscopy
- Electro Dermal Screening
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Lymphocyte analysis
- Maverick Monitoring test
- Positron Emission Tomography-PET scan
Chemotherapy refers to the treatment of the disease cancer with the use of any antineoplastic drug or combining such drugs into a good medical treatment. The cancer cells generally spread fast as they divide very easily. Chemotherapy is said to kill the cells which rapidly divide. However the method is said to have side effects like decrease in the production of the blood vessels as chemotherapy also kills the cells which divide fast in normal conditions like cells in bone marrow, hair follicles and digestive tract. But nowadays targeted therapy is also used. By this method the proteins in the cancer cells are directly targeted by certain new anti-cancer drugs.
Learn about the various stages of cancer
You must know the different stages of cancer which will help you to make sure that you are undergoing the cancer treatment in the right manner. Generally it is found out that most types of cancer have four stages which are discussed below.
- STAGE 1 – the cancer is small in size and is inside the organ it has started to grow.
- STAGE 2 – the cancer has increased in size but it has most probably not spread to the tissues surrounding it. But sometimes it gets into the lymph nodes.
- STAGE 3 – here the size has increased and it has started spreading to the other tissues.
- STAGE 4 – this is also known as the secondary stage where the cancer started spreading to the other body parts and thus the patient is in grave danger.
There is no need to get so much petrified. Just follow the basic steps and keep yourself updated regarding the cancer. This will surely help you to fight back cancer.